A fire outbreak was recorded at Singer market in Kano on Tuesday morning, November 15.
The fire started off from a store where biscuits and sweets are kept. It was gathered that the affected store belongs to Mimza general enterprises.
Operatives of the state fire service are currently working towards bringing the inferno under control.
Liked this Article? You can share with others via various social media platforms. Got some information to share with us?
Send us your articles or advertisements enquiries via [email protected]